Cofidis has selected Asnef Logalty solutions to develop a digital handwritten signature system using tablets to streamline hire-purchase processes at stores
- Thanks to an agreement with Asnef Logalty, Cofidis has developed and offers a certified electronic contracting service
- This service facilitates the purchase decision by speeding up the financing process with Cofidis at the authorized points of sale
- The financial company already offers this service in 200 commercial establishments
Cofidis is a finance entity specialized in consumer credits and project finance that has developed a new technological app facilitating the hire purchase in stores.
This application allows customers to request financing from Cofidis at the same point of sale, signing the contracts digitally through a tablet and sending the documentation for its immediate analysis.
- Ease of use: any customer requesting finance at one of the authorized points of sale, can sign the contract digitally and send photographs of the documentation, along with the contract, instantly through a tablet.
- Analysis and immediate approval: This system greatly streamlines the financing of the purchase since it allows studying the operation immediately after signing. This new functionality means being able to grant credit approval in just 15 – 20 minutes after signing the contract at the point of sale.
- Legal security: Cofidis has reached an agreement with Asnef-Logalty (a qualified trust service provider specialized in generating and keeping electronic documents with full legal security). The system uses certified electronic contracting services provided with the maximum legal guarantees for all electronic procedures.
Cofidis is already expanding this signature solution to all the points of sale of the companies offering their financing services.
According to Joaquín Montal, Cofidis Organization, and Information Systems Manager:
“Technology allows us to simplify and optimize the relationship with our clients. A partner of Cofidis may have an immediate response to whether the loan for the purchase of his client has been granted, after signing the contract on the tablet at the point of sale. The Cofidis Analysis Department will immediately study the specific case and respond in 15-20 minutes. Likewise, the Partner will also know the sale is accepted by the financial institution without waiting for the documentation to be sent and its subsequent study. The increase in satisfaction will be noticeable for both the customer and the seller. ”
According to José Manuel Oliva, Logalty General Manager
“We are delighted that Cofidis has trusted us to develop its signature application on tablets and expand its financing services with secure electronic contracting. It was a challenge for us to incorporate the digital handwritten signature in contracting processes allowing the electronic signature of one or more documents, by one or more signatories through one or more channels … ”