End User > Acceptance for Trusted Third Party (PT-EN)
Both Parties agree to execute this contract electronically with the cooperation of a third party acting as trust services provider. In order to do so, the PREDISPOSING PARTY or LOGALTY will send the pre-contractual information or a copy of the contract to the ADHERING PARTY, using the e-mail address indicated.
In order for the ADHERING PARTY to access the contract, LOGALTY will make available to the ADHERING PARTY the mechanisms required for it to access the contract in accordance with the provisions of the PREDISPOSING PARTY. After accessing and reading the contract, the ADHERING PARTY will be able to accept the terms set forth in the contract using the mechanisms provided by LOGALTY. By using these mechanisms, the ADHERING PARTY will accept the terms, thus generating electronic proof of such acceptance.
LOGALTY will forward to the PREDISPOSING PARTY and to the ADHERING PARTY an electronic certificate evidencing what has been agreed in the contract. The ADHERING PARTY will receive this certificate at the e-mail address indicated.
In order to guarantee the legal enforceability of the procedure described above, both Parties agree:
- To appoint LOGALTY as trusted third party of the transaction, entrusting it with the generation and safekeeping of proof that the contract has been executed, if appropriate, for a minimum of five years.
- That, pursuant to article 3.4 of Decree Law 290-D/99 of August 2nd, in its consolidated version released as Decree Law 88/2009 of April 9th, the use of the electronic signature mechanisms proposed by LOGALTY (listed below) shall have the same legal validity for both Parties.
- In order for LOGALTY to provide the service as third party, we inform you that Logalty shall have the data necessary for the provision of the service, for the sole purpose of the generation and safekeeping of electronic proof of the existence and contents of the standard and/or specific terms being executed.
- In line with the foregoing, LOGALTY will be treated as subcontractor of what is regulated under Article 16 of the Spanish Law 67/98 of October 26th, on private data protection, with the obligations incumbent upon it as such.
The following are the mechanisms made available by LOGALTY to the Adhering Party for the issuing of will accreditations:
- Electronic signature recognized by the ADHERING PARTY, pursuant to Article 7 of the Decree Law 290-D/99 of August 2nd, in its consolidated version released as Decree Law 88/2009 of April 9th
- Signature traced by hand on an electronic device
- PIN sent by SMS (texted) to the ADHERING PARTY, who will enter it, if appropriate, on the LOGALTY website
- PIN sent by VOICE to the ADHERING PARTY, who will enter it, if appropriate, on the LOGALTY website