Effective Date: 24th May 2018.
LOGALTY is the leading company providing trusted third party services (TTP) through interposition between the parties in an electronic contracting or notification to guarantee and custody all the processes generated in the electronic transactions in a neutral and independent manner.
Giving that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD) came into force in May 2018, we proceed to inform you of how LOGALTY treats the personal data that you entrust to us.
2. Who is your personal data controller?
LOGALTY PRUEBA POR INTERPOSICIÓN, S.L., with tax identification number B84492891 and based in Calle Valportillo Primera 22-24, Floor 1, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), hereinafter, LOGALTY, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in volume 22.055, folio 60, sheet number M-393.315.
Email: email@example.com / Phone: +34 915 145 800.
Contact Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What information we collect?
Only the necessary to be able to provide our services or meet the requests of our stakeholders.
To attend your queries, to process a subscription to our newsletters or other forms posted on our web pages, users must fill in the following fields: name, surname, and email. Optionally, fill in the following fields: telephone, province, country, and company.
In order to serve our customers, we request:
– If the client is a legal person, name and surnames of one or more contact persons (depending on the roles), their position in the company, corporate email, and contact telephone number. The consent granted by the legal representatives or authorized persons, for the purposes of article 21 of the Spanish Law No. 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
– If the client is a natural person, you will be asked to additionally provide: NIF, postal address, and personal bank details.
LOGALTY does not collect data considered especially sensitive by the RGPD, such as race or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each stakeholder that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and only they will be liable for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of a breach of such obligation.
4. Why and for what do we process your personal data?
4.1. Execution of the service contract between you and LOGALTY or application of pre-contractual measures:
Process the request made by the interested party.
Make the registration and provide the requested service, as well as perform billing and collection, and manage, maintain and control the contractual relationship with our customers.
4.2. Legitimate interests of LOGALTY:
In the case of client, LOGALTY may carry out commercial or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to products or services similar to those contracted, in accordance with Law 34/2002 (LSSI).
In the event that you are not a customer, for sending information and advertising about LOGALTY products and services by any means, including through electronic or equivalent communications.
Send information and advertising of products and services of other group companies or third parties by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications.
If you do not authorize the processing of your personal data for the above purposes, this fact will not affect the maintenance or fulfillment of the contractual relationship you have with LOGALTY.
5. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data from the information you provide when you fill out a web form or contract services with us.
6. Who do we share this information with?
We do not release your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound or you have agreed on this with LOGALTY.
We share your information with:
– Service providers hired by LOGALTY (data processor), such as our hosting service or our legal advisors. All our data controllers are contractually obliged to only use the personal data provided for the purpose set forth in the contract and to return or destroy such personal data upon completion.
– Under legal obligation: Tax Agency, judges, and courts, etc.
7. Data preservation
Personal data, provided using the specific contact forms, will be preserved by LOGALTY for a maximum period of six months unless you indicate your desire to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be kept unless you revoke your consent.
If you are a customer, we will keep your personal information as long as our contractual relationship remains in force and you have not requested its deletion. Once the contract terminated, LOGALTY will keep your personal data locked during the statutory limitation periods (in general terms, during six years, according to the Spanish Commercial Code). After the expiry of these limitation periods, your data will be destroyed.
8. Data subjects' rights
You have the right to request confirmation regarding the processing of your data by Logalty. If so, you have the right to access them or request their portability.
If any of your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you must request their rectification. You are entitled to oppose the processing of your data (we shall always consider your objection to receiving publicity) and/or request their deletion.
You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
– While checking the accuracy of your data.
– If the processing was illegal, but you were opposed to deleting your data.
– When LOGALTY does not need your data, but you need them to exercise or defend claims.
– When having opposed the processing of your data for the accomplishment of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, it must be verified if legitimate grounds for the processing prevail over yours.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we ask you that, when making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID, or equivalent official document and identify the company (or companies) to which your data are linked. Channels at your disposal:
MAIL: LOGALTY PRUEBA POR INTERPOSICIÓN, S.L., Calle Valportillo Primera 22-24, planta 1, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid). To Att “Protección de Datos”
EMAIL: email@example.com, indicating “Protección de Datos” in the subject line.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the address firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Data Protection Claim.
However, you can obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es ), and lodge a claim.